Jun 5, 2010

a bouquet of rose for u!

macam apa yang aku kat tab sebelah ni---->>>>>>

"i think my blog will turn into 50% bout my fangirling thingy,all about the artist,fandom and so on...and the other 50% will be whatsoever entry that i wanna write..so,please bear with me ya my dear lovely-mushy-intan-payung-berlian readers??thanks for your understanding.=)"


then,please bear with me yep!
i'm just a normal girl who have her own life,her own world.
so sorry cant make every single person who read my entry satisfy with it...
i'm not perfect...banyak khilaf yang ada......
and i'm this type of girl,
"the same girl who laughs and talks a lot and seems very happy is also the girl who may cry herself to sleep.."

and here due to your kindness for always read my blog,
a bouquet of blue roses.....lovelovelove.



till then,
me..=)

4 comments:

Muaturun MP3 Percuma said...

Salam perkenalan...

RtaiN said...

hehe, cm bunga org wat hantaran ~

ezaty idris said...

wahh bunga tu patot kaler sapphire XDD

p.i.n.a.t. said...

rtain-> ahaha....aku nk bunga tu ah wat hantaran...lalala~

zaty-> x jmpe yg kaler sapphire..but still blue kan?ekeke~