Mar 27, 2011

happy birthday!

yeay! 
happy 21st birthday to me!
today is 27th march right?soooooooo.its my bday guys!^^ and my 1st anniversary as an ELF. "E.L.F, EverLasting Friends!" [random]

1st, a billiontrillionzillion thanks to my parents.thanks for raising me up for this 21st years and will continue to take care of me till the end of my life.
thanks a lot to my mum,for giving birth to me.although its hard for her,thanks for giving me a chance to live in this world.
I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH!i know i didnt say it in front of u guys,but,i love u.
i know,am not a good daughter.not a great daughter to be proud of. but still,am trying to be.*hugs*


2nd, last night,around 12++ am my lovely sisters come and surprised me with small celebration in front of my house.
serius.memang terkejut. nasib baik laaahh tak menangis. ilang macho.=P
k.nik the best lah,konon2 cakap k.echa nak balik ganu,so k.echa nak dtg jumpa lahh.*which memang betul pun k.echa is going back to ganu today*
and that time,i was okkk..k.echa wanna meet me je pun.x kesah lah.
sekali dorang keluar kereta menyanyi lagu birthday with cupcakes.
and me that time cam whoaah. sebab,since keluar maahad,i never have that kind of celebration anymore.the one at 12am come to my dorm and sing happy bday,wish me like crazy till kena suruh diam since orang dah tidur.;P
really am so touched.
then bila dorang nak balik,that time cam ok lah.dorang datang and give choc,cupcakes ok lah, tetiba k.nik bawak keluar another present.
tadaaaaaaaaaaaaa,the presents;


 the chocs;

anddddddd here,the gift from one my ELFbestie;annie,


guess his name? it's MR.HEECHUL!=P oh,that button is angeleeteuk.

and this,from my parents. errr. a bit early lah i got this present,a month early;


oh.i got another present,err.the most expensive lah kot.but then,the thing is not in my hand right now.so,no picca. will wait till the day itself,then i can show u the present.;P

ye,pinat memang terharu gila tahap terharu lah!
i never thought this 2 sisters akan buat macam ni for me.
it was awesome.*shed tears*
thanks unnie2 ku sayang.=')


and not forgetting, thanks to those who wish me thru FB,twitter and the most meaningful, via SMS. thnks my darlings. ILY.


heyyy. its been a year am being an ELF. and it was awesome!


oh.am done with my 2nd year out of 3 years!;)

till then,
me.=)

1 comment:

Atheera said...

PINAT!
HApPY BIRTHdAY!!!!!!!!

moga panjang umur lagi dan murah rezeki.
nice knowing you chinguya!