May 11, 2011

new book.new sem.new year!

salam.*comel tak bunny atas ni?^ *

another new stage in my student life.
FINAL YEAR STUDENT yawwwwwwwwwww!
already started this week.
1st sem in Final Year.

at first,i thought the new study plan for IS student is applicable for us,the final year student..but then,NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
so,that's mean,insyaAllah,if there is no repeat paper,no flunk in my project 1 and 2,i'll end my study around this december..
and doing my practical next january,end it on april.
and my convocation will be insyaAllah on august.
*smiling brightly while writing those sentences*

hopefully,takdelah repeat,takde segala kejadian2 yang tak diingini.
hope sangat takde semua benda tu.
my final stage as a student.after 3 years struggling in Uniten pusaka tersayang,now,i'm slowly reaching to the end. 2 more sem,1 practical,i'm done.


"Ya Allah,You know what's the best for me..guide me,help me."

so readers,lovelies,friends..
wish me luck and pray for me!

till then,
me.<3

1 comment:

Siti Fatimah Nabihah said...

good luck pinat!! :)
do ur best..
go go until this dec jer